Friday, July 15, 2016

The New Job Seeker Strategy

Get Found by Employers

Like I mentioned in my linkedin.com post titled "Looking for a Job?" , I like to teach whoever indicates interest by filling this form here on my personal site, How to Get Found by Employers.

As you read this blog post, are you aware that there are employers, recruiters and head-hunters looking for you? Yes, the same you whom no one has contacted in the last 5 years or so. I mean it. And there are many of them looking for you.

Credit: gfi.com

Where are you? 

But you are embedded somewhere in an old legacy CV or resume which probably reads "Business Administrator, etc." Do you know that these same employers whom you seek actually pay head-hunters huge sums of money to find candidates like you. So why are they not looking at your CV or resume yet? Is it that they don't like your face? But your face is not on your CV. Is it your name they don't like? That does not matter to them. 


Your Professional "tag line" aka Your Professional Summary or Profile

Where is your professional "tag line"? What is your professional profile or summary? Is it searchable? 

When you indicate interest by filling this FORM, then I can share with you the following simple secrets

  • Can I know when an employer, recruiter or head-hunter is searching for me on Google?
  • What could his or her likely keywords or query string be?
  • Can I position myself to be found easily by an employer, recruiter or headhunter?
  • Is my CV or resume "searchable"? 
  • What are the tools that I need to help me accomplish these?

Life is Easy

My dear, job search or job opportunity should not be a mystery anymore. When you indicate interest, then I will share with you some SIMPLE steps that could make your job search life change forever!